Sample Itinerary for full week: 6+ full fishing days
(*) Subject to changes :::: Note - Some trips start on different days
* Depending on the air carrier you select, you'll arrive in Manaus no later than the night before your group's scheduled departure from Manaus.
* After you have cleared customs, our agent will transfer you to the brand new Bristol Hotel, just minutes from the airport.
* An 8 passenger Cessna turbo prop. float-plane departs approx. 7:00 a.m. to the floating bungalow camp. Depending on camp location and weather conditions, you may arrive in time to fish for a few hours after your arrival.
Day 2 through Day 7
* Six full fishing days
* Breakfast is served at 6:00 a.m. and your guide will be ready to leave by 6:30 a.m.
* We suggest you enjoy a picnic-lunch in the fishing area to maximize your comfort and productivity.
* Departure from camp on float-plane to Manaus
* Depending on your international flight selections you may depart shortly after arrival in Manaus or leave later the same day. You can relax in a day-room at the Hotel Bristol, or do a city tour at your leisure, instead of wasting your day at the airport. We will transfer you there when it's time for your flight.
* Transfer to International Airport in Manaus for flights to your home destination.