Species: Giant Amazon Peacock Bass (Cichla temensis), Butterfly Peacock bass (Cichla orinocensis), Catfish (Sorubim, Filhote).
Country: Brazil )
Fishery: Lowlands - Northwestern Amazon Basin.
Season: September, October
Accommodation Type: To be determined
Hosted by: Paul Reiss and Wellington Melo
Format: To be determined
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six full days of fishing
- 7 nights in comfortable accommodation s
- all meals
- open bar
- in-country floatplane flights
- fishing licenses, guided fishing (2 anglers/boat)
- overnight at Nobilè hotel.
- dayroom at Nobilè hotel.
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive travel insurance for our clients via IMG.
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services via Global Rescue.