Species: Peacock Bass and/or other species that may be available at the time and region you select, including at various times; catfish, apapa, pacu, aruana, arapaima, and others.
Country: Brazil (Central Amazon Region)
Fishery: Just about anywhere navigable in the Amazon basin
Season: Year Round
Accommodation Type: Yacht mothership
Hosted by: Paul Reiss and/or Barbara Silva
Format: You can define it. We’ll help you. The yacht will accommodate up to 20 people in Double Occupancy mode, with air-conditioned, en-suite cabins. Up to 10 people in private cabins.
Price: Dependent on the trip you design. Call for info.
Typical arrangements include:
- A predetermined number of days of fishing
- all nights on the Blackwater Explorer
- double or single occupancy cabin
- gourmet meals
- open bar
- charter flights
- fishing licenses
- rods & reels
- guided fishing (2 anglers/ boat)
- overnight at the Nobilè Hotel
- dayroom at the Nobilè Hotel
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive travel insurance for our clients via Travel Guard Insurance
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services via Global Rescue.
- Single occupancy cabin upgrade is available upon request.