Species: Peacock Bass, sometimes Catfish, Aruana and others
Country: Brazil (Central Amazon Region)
Fishery: Tributaries in the Rio Negro, Branco and Madeira Basins
Season: September through March
Accommodation Type: Yacht Mothership
Hosted by: Barbara Silva and/or Paul Reiss
Format: Double (or single) Occupancy, air-conditioned, en-suite cabins.
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six (6) + days of fishing
- Seven (7) nights on the Blackwater Explorer
- Double or single occupancy cabin
- Gourmet meals; fine wines
- open bar; charter flights
- fishing licenses, rods & reels
- guided fishing (2 anglers/ boat)
- overnight at Nobilè hotel.
- dayroom at Nobilè hotel
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
- visas (for those countries where required — U.S., Canada and Australia are exempt.)
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for our clients is provided via IMG Insurance.
- Comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services are provided via Global Rescue.
- Single occupancy cabin upgrade is available upon request.