Species: Peacock Bass (high numbers) and occasional other secondary species
Country: Brazil (Central Amazon Region)
Fishery: Exclusive Fishery in the Igapó Açu Indian Reservation
Season: Six Weeks Only - from Late August through Early October.
Accommodation Type: Yacht / Mothership — Private Cabins
Hosted by: Barbara Silva and / or Paul Reiss
Format: Single Occupancy, air-conditioned, en-suite cabins.
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six (6) + days of fishing
- Seven (7) nights on the Blackwater Explorer
- Private cabin
- gourmet meals, fine wines
- open bar
- charter floatplane flights
- fishing licenses, rods & reels
- guided fishing (2 anglers/ boat)
- overnight at the Nobilè Hotel
- dayroom at the Nobilè Hotel
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for our clients is provided via IMG Insurance .
- Comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services are provided via Global Rescue.