Species: Peacock Bass (Cichla pinima), Giant Amazon sardines (Apapá), Giant Aruana, Giant Amazon Catfish (Red-tails, Sorubim, Filhote)
Country: Brazil (Central Amazon Region)
Fishery: Amazon Lowlands - Rio Amazonas basin.
Accommodation Type: Fly-in Floating Bungalow Camp
Hosted by: Heraldo Regis
Format: Double Occupancy
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six full days of fishing
- 7 nights in camp, double occupancy cabin
- Gourmet meals, fine wines
- open bar
- in-country floatplane flights
- fishing licenses, guided fishing (2 anglers/boat)
- overnight at the Nobilè Hotel
- dayroom at the Nobilè Hotel
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
- visas (for those countries where required — U.S., Canada and Australia are exempt.)
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Comprehensive travel insurance for our clients is provided via IMG Insurance.
- Comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services are provided via Global Rescue.