Species: Peacock Bass (and others depending on location).
Country: Brazil (Central Amazon Region)
Fishery: Amazon Lowlands — Rio Negro basin, selected trophy headwaters.
Season: October - December — January - mid-March
Accommodation Type: Floating Bungalow Camp
Hosted by: Heraldo Regis
Format: Double Occupancy
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six + full days of fishing
- 7 nights in camp, double occupancy cabin
- Gourmet meals, fine wines
- open bar
- in-country floatplane flights
- fishing licenses, guided fishing (2 anglers/boat)
- overnight at Nobilè Hotel
- dayroom at Nobilè Hotel
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is provided for our clients via IMG Insurance.
- Comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services are provided via Global Rescue.
- Single supplement upgrade is available upon request.