Species: Predators — Payara, Fast-water Peacock Bass, Wolfish (Trairão), Bicuda, Pacu and more. Giant Catfish — Goliath (Piraiba) catfish, Red-Tail Catfish, Jundira, Jau, Sorubim and more.
Country: Brazil (Guyana Shield Region)
Fishery: Northern Amazon Highlands
Accommodation Type: Air-conditioned, rustic lodge
Hosted by: Wellington Melo
Format: Double occupancy
The following is included with the price of the trip:
- Six full days of fishing
- 7 nights in Rio Travessao lodge, double occupancy
- safari style meals; open bar
- floatplane flights
- Rods and reels
- fishing licenses,
- guided fishing (2 anglers/boat)
- overnight at the Bristol Hotel
- dayroom at the Bristol Hotel (as needed)
- airport assistance and transfers
These Items are not included in the price of the trip, however, we will be happy to arrange all of these services for you, upon request, as part of our turn-key trip package:
- Air transportation to Manaus, Brazil
Acute Angling provides these necessary services, options and upgrades for its clients as part of our turn-key trip package:
- International air transportation. We can advise or book Acute Angling clients on international carriers servicing Manaus, Brazil.
- Complete fishing tackle packages for this trip - species and location specific, are available, through; www.tackle-box.net
- Complete passport and visa service is available from ItsEasy Visa Services.
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive travel insurance for our clients via Travel Guard Insurance .
- Acute Angling can arrange comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services via Global Rescue.